ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Oil Dials in RT

Needing help wirin these up please

got em through today and need to know how to...

mount them??

wire them up??

Cheers

Al

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

alright mate,

you cant actually wire them up to work the engine dossnt have the correct senders. sorry.

how ever you can make them look like they are working! or even wire them up to your break lights so they shoot up when you break etc etc

what i did was take em apart and it was trial and error with a spare 12v battery and 2 wires good luck.

rest of the car is mint

what about the lights?

u can hook up the level and temp to the existing ones on ur normal dash, its jus the oil pressure i think u cant do

make sure ur oil levels aint halved. I tried wiring one to my fuel gauge an i had an inaccurate reading.

For the lighs, rig them up to the headlamp fuse in the passenger fuse box.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

you need the corret senders to make anything worth having in there...

its possible to fit the senders without too much grief...

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

as andi says you need the senders to operate the dials. you could fit an oil level/oil temp sensor of a valver in the original hole for the oil level only sensor on your rt,you might be able to find an oil pressure sensor that would fit in the original place of the oil warning light sensor on your engine and the dials illumination could be wired to an after ing feed.

Cheers fellas,

wot i will need is a picture of a valver with the top dash off so i can see where the dials sit and how they as screwed on

Trophy

You need the cradle that the dials are screwed into, this is riveted to the dash, youll also need the cover for the hole between both sets of dials if you dont already have it.

I can supply both bits.

Mat.