ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17’s or willy wheels

clio williams, Ph1 172

Na mate hehe. I got a few subtle differences lol.

u got a pic from the other side? get em both in same window to compare.

nah, sorry, nowt from the other side, the sun was shining in from that way thus they all are silouets of the car.

i got a wing mirror cover though! :p

17s look goooood. Unfortunately they will drive different to 15s. Perhaps 15s for the week and 17s for cruising? I would say 15s would be cheaper tyres but if you going for original 185/55/15s theyre almost as much as 17s! Why not borrow someones set for a week and see how you feel about the way it drives? Im sure someone on here would be willing to have 17s for a week! ;)

clio williams, Ph1 172

I got a set of 15s in the garage. I drove it with the standard phase 1s. It is better with 15;s.

Like I said - 15s for day-to-day, 17s to pull the women at cruises! Plus, itll probably attract less attention from undesirables with normal wheels...

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Thoses 17s look tidy, but then again so do the Wil Wheels.

Hmmmmm, decisions :D

Well, id go with the Wil Wheels, cos lets face it, there isnt as many Clios around with gold wheels than there is silver :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Nice, the 17s do look the better i reckon mate, but the willy wheels look cool too. Id have a swap ever now and again and eventually you will get fed up with one or the other.

But 15s are always good to have for track days or the strip if we go.... 17s wont do u any favours at all!

Keep em both!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Im just gonna keep both I think lol. Too hard a decision. and i need some 15s anyway. May as well be these!