ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 £950!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
could make a fair bit of that

lights - 250
sport bodykit - 350
wheels - 200
steering wheel - 100
sport interior - 200

= 1100 already!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  ph1 track weapon
bet its gone already though lol. whats a running 172 on those miles gona be worth? somewhere around the £2k mark?

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Been up for sale for months. After speaking to him- I avoided. That speaks volumes to those who know me.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Just had a bad feeling that it was dodgy, and I've bought some dodgy cars before! Plus, any car that cheap that's still for sale after about three months? You've got to ask why!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
exactly....id buy it just take off what i want and get scrap lads to take it away they dont ask questions about v5's round here lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
We bought it! He just hasn't changed the advert.
It is hpi clear, all the numbers match and the breif periods it runs for it sound healthy enough!
It came with both keys and the v5, and it has been successfully registered to us now.
The car is in really good condition inside and out barring some scratches on the bonnet and it has dynamique wheels for some reason!?
Also managed to pick it up for £800 which we were well happy with!

We were a bit nervous about buying it but all seems ok :)

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
LOL...I avoided that. Called him up about a month ago, he told me it had no stereo, the side window had been smashed in and the log book wasn't registered to him. Each advert had a different name, he wasn't called Billy, he sounded dodgy as f**k. Glad I left it tbh, he wouldn't go down to £1000 when I was partially interested.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
Been up for sale for months. After speaking to him- I avoided. That speaks volumes to those who know me.

Same, I spoke to him a few months ago about it. I avioded too.

It is hpi clear, all the numbers match and the breif periods it runs for it sound healthy enough!
It came with both keys and the v5, and it has been successfully registered to us now.
The car is in really good condition inside and out barring some scratches on the bonnet and it has dynamique wheels for some reason!?

Obviously you went to see it and assessed the car properly... can't really go wrong at £800 if it was nearer I would have gone for a look myself. Let us know how you get on with the issues it has.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
Same, I spoke to him a few months ago about it. I avioded too.

Obviously you went to see it and assessed the car properly... can't really go wrong at £800 if it was nearer I would have gone for a look myself. Let us know how you get on with the issues it has.
Project thread?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 172 rwd
Still trying to sell mine.
Nobodys came to even look at it.

I think it's the 150,000+ miles on her.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
On 150k, it's way to expensive, imo.

There's plenty available with less miles for £1100, odd.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still trying to sell mine.
Nobodys came to even look at it.

I think it's the 150,000+ miles on her.

It's waaaaaay too expensive mate.

It's on 150k, which instantly means it's barely worth £1000. It needs a new gearbox, granted one is included but who wants to piss about changing it and the hassle? Unless you have the knowledge yourself.

And you've admitted the body is shabby, with awful pictures.

I wouldn't give you any more than £500 TBH.

You'd be better off cashing the tax in and breaking it.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182FF

Definitely break it, worth loads in parts, know from experience!

We avoided this one though, did seem well dodgy!

Good luck :)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i did think that mate but same insurance company i am with now wanted 1200 with a 172 and my megane is 790 work that out

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
just done it on compare the market all i done was change mileage as i do more in my 225 and the reg numbers over and my 225 worked out £150 less

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 cup
It's waaaaaay too expensive mate.

It's on 150k, which instantly means it's barely worth £1000. It needs a new gearbox, granted one is included but who wants to piss about changing it and the hassle? Unless you have the knowledge yourself.

And you've admitted the body is shabby, with awful pictures.

I wouldn't give you any more than £500 TBH.

You'd be better off cashing the tax in and breaking it.

The one i'm breaking was £900, 107K, belts done + ran as sweet as a nut.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +

bargin i pay more than that smashed