ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 17 wheels

Can anyone help, im going to order some 17 this morning for my 172 exclusive and i want to check offset! 7x 17 with 205 40 17 and a 35mm offset sound about right?? ohh and some wheel suggestions!!

Pretty sure the offset is ET35-45 on a 172. My 17s are ET38 and fit fine.

48 is closer to a vauxhall size (ET 49) - Doubt if they will fit. Ideally you want 4x100, ET35-45

Silver Fabia vRS

We are talking about this in the Admin Forum and the offsets are:

MK1 172: ET43

MK2 172: ET48.5

172 Cup: ET38.5

My 17" ACE 197s are an offset of ET40 and I get no scrubbage. It seems people with ET37 are getting rubbing on occasions.

Silver Fabia vRS

Yeah I love the ACEs too...very individual so dont go getting any ideas....or Ill send da guyz round with the baseball bats!

Tom - I have just replied to it.

No im getting them!! Ive wanted them for ages but i have no money, ill wait another few months yet though. Mine isnt a 172 so thats kinda different. I could get 18s just to show you up :D

Silver Fabia vRS

Right thats it...guys with the bats are coming to get ya! You know Im only kidding!

You could go for 18s then I can nick them and swap them with my 17" ones :D Just make sure you put some good tyres on for me!