ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Owners, how old are you

133/225/CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by KnightAzul on 24 March 2005

33 this coming monday. Ever since I could drive/ride from the tender age of 20 I have always looked for the same thing in a car/bike ... acceleration and handling.

I hope that one day I dont enter into a show room and ask the salesman for something with:

- Large boot space

- Cup holders

- Computer aided parking

- etc.

However, you never know with age!

KnightAzul
you could get away with asking for boot space provided you are checking to see how many subs you can fit in it haha

325ci sport cab 2004

Before we had out little girl I had an really nice Ibiza Cupra 2.0 16v, now that was a great car, really loved the way it drove and red lined soo well, thats what started my obsession with 16 valvers and has lead the way to wanting a clio 172. We owned a 225 tt for 3 months until I bloody made the wife preggers for the second time, that was a cool quick car but its obvious and although you had a mighty bang when the turbo came in it wasnt as eager to rev as the Cupra we once had.

I could talk all day about it but am off to pub

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 24 March 2005
72 - but I dont have a 172/182 ....

You&Wayne only looked roughly in your mid 20s when we saw you @ GDI ....................................LOL!!
;)