ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 better by miles.....

I havent noticed this too much coz I drive my car every day. But my hubby drives my car about once every 4 weeks or so, and recons the handling and the acceleration get better each time..has any one else found this???

He drove it last night and said "wow! What have you done to your car?" Im sure he thinks Ive been spending his hard earned dosh on engine mods!!!!!;)

My brother also drove my car for the first time over the weekend and all he could say was "sh*t, I thought you had a 1.2!!"....just told him I had a Clio, not a 172, I love doing that to people!!!!:cool:

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Viv, they definately get better with time.

When I bought mine it had done just over 13500 miles and it still felt very tight.

Its now done just over 23500 miles and feels much better

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

The best is when you drive like a granny for a week and then revert back to hooligan mode...the car feels so much quicker

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

"Hooligan Mode" Im sure theres a switch in my Cup for that. Thing is, I cant seem to turn it off! :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Other than the miles increasing and the engine loosening up, the air temperature is a lot lower now than it was a few weeks back. Mine was an abosolute dog a few days through the summer. But its now flying on my early morning drive to work :D

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Si172 on 02 September 2003

"Hooligan Mode" Im sure theres a switch in my Cup for that. Thing is, I cant seem to turn it off! :D
Lol, my car is also usually in Hooligan mode except for when fuel funds are tight, then I play the "lets see how many miles I can get out of this tank" game, and the "lets see how fine I can cut it before filling up" game