ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 brake fluid header tank

Clio 172
Hello guys, as per a recent thread, I need to change the brake fluid header tank on my 172. Does the tank just pull out from the rubber grommets on the master cylinder or is there more to it? Thanks in advance

225 powered mk2
Hello guys, as per a recent thread, I need to change the brake fluid header tank on my 172. Does the tank just pull out from the rubber grommets on the master cylinder or is there more to it? Thanks in advance

They just pull out, can be quite tight sometimes though. get as much brake fluid out of it though, as you don't wanna be cleaning that up :)

Clio 172
They just pull out, can be quite tight sometimes though. get as much brake fluid out of it though, as you don't wanna be cleaning that up :smile:
Cheers mate, got a crowbar on it in the end! Turns out it was one of the seals had gone...