ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CD Auto changer

Clio Sport 172
Hi i have recently fitted a panasonic head unit into my 172 clio sport (2000 model) and have installed the steering control stalk and adapter and the steering contols work fine. But i was wondering if there is any type of adapter or way of connecting up the 6 CD Autochanger that is already fitted to the car. My head unit has a interace on it connect an CD Autochager to it (although the manual does say to use JVC ones but they always say that).
I have spoken to the likes of people in halfords and my local car part shops but they all had no ideas if this can even be done.

Any help/advice on this would be appreciated.

None
try asking Matt at MTAUDIO on here, sorted me out the stalk control adaptor for my aftermarket sony H/U, if there is an adaptor for your changer he'll know, i couldn't get an adaptor for my old L/R discovery changer so maybe like Nick P says.......can't be done!

None
see......great minds, that'll teach me for making a brew half way through writing a reply!!!!