ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 coilovers-being developed anybody interested

Hello people,

Mardi gras motorsport are currently helping me create the suspension for the cliosport cup in zhuhai china.

Thier CTR touring car (super production) is in HK racing with GTi enginnering who are the people im working with to create the clio RS-R package. They can do almost anything you want! but i does cost.

If you look in the latest news, you can see the CTR being raced by Paul Poon who i sold a clio 172 to 2 weeks ago.

http://www.mardigras.co.uk/graphics/hk_civic1.jpg

Anyway, they are making the 172 coilovers for me and if anybody with a 172 that is interested in high quality 172 coiovers custom made with bilstein inserts please contact me @ Ching@iamwasted.com.

I am sorting out orders for about 30 cars, is we can get more, then theyll be super goood value and highly exclusive!

They are coilovers with main and tender springs, adj platforms and adj damping rates, straight swap for old suspension and included a strut bar to keep the struts in pace, they are camber adjustable too. the cost for 10 cars is currently around the 2K mark, but will fall dramatically if we can get orders for 40, i have pledged for 30 units already.

BTW, please do not mention this to them as its all in development and they dont want it out yet, and i will sort orders if your interested.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.mardigras.co.uk/>Mardi Gras Mortorsport

Regards
Ben

GEEZ!!!
I GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE AND NO RESPONSE!!!!HAHA
well, they are expensive that all i can say at the moment, but its a once in a lifetime oppotunity!!! never again will you be able to get hold of cliocup suspension.......fully adj!