ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CONVERSION IN 8hrs :)

A silver Honda
^^Someone needs to clone this guy and you we can all have a j3ned in every Renault garage!

Top stuff

172 cup and Saab 9-3
is the exhaust manifold on the transplanted unit a modification? i have a four branch manifold on a 53 plate 172 cup.

172 mk2
bigbruno71 said:
is the exhaust manifold on the transplanted unit a modification? i have a four branch manifold on a 53 plate 172 cup.

4-1 is the std exhaust manifold on 172+ cups.

just the 182's that have a 4-2-1 manifold.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Vinnyc19 said:
how much for a full conversion? really considering if you will do it for us, thanks

j3ned said:
I dont do the conversions no more for the public - trouble is when you do these sort of things you get nobs asking for 12 month warranty's and the service history of the car the engine come out of + lots of more stupid things. So now i just sell the kit for £1500 + vat

He already said he doesn't do it for the public no more otherwise i'd be begging him to get mine in there for the conversion.

Elise/VX220/R26
Do you sell converted cars at all? Wouldnt mind getting hold of a 1.2 clio with a 172 lump in it. I assume the log book stays, ahem the same?

A well built VW
jonnyboy said:
Do you sell converted cars at all? Wouldnt mind getting hold of a 1.2 clio with a 172 lump in it. I assume the log book stays, ahem the same?

Ive seen him advertise one or maybe two on here before for a mate

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Plattsy said:
I wana kno if a TT engine will fit in a mk1? or will you say no so you cant have a mk1 faster than u hehe.... ;)

Yeh im sure a TT engine will fit in a mk1 - i suppose if it was built it would be the only quick MK1 clio about ??