ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup alarm gremlins?

Hi all

Looking for some help with my 172 cup alarm.

These are the issues:

When you unlock the car with, the remote, to get in the car, it locks itself within 30 seconds whilst the doors are still open?

Also, when the bonnet is open, and all doors are closed, after 30 secs the car locks itself and the alarm gives a nice high pitch constant beep until you unlock the car with the remote again (or close the bonnet). Then it does it again..and again.

That can't be normal?

It does lock itself with all doors closed after about 20 secs, which I think is normal?

I've searched on the forum but it doesn't seem to have been covered, with these exact symptoms.

Thanks!
Martyn

Breaking 172 NV676
Hi all

Looking for some help with my 172 cup alarm.

These are the issues:

When you unlock the car with, the remote, to get in the car, it locks itself within 30 seconds whilst the doors are still open?

Also, when the bonnet is open, and all doors are closed, after 30 secs the car locks itself and the alarm gives a nice high pitch constant beep until you unlock the car with the remote again (or close the bonnet). Then it does it again..and again.

That can't be normal?

It does lock itself with all doors closed after about 20 secs, which I think is normal?

I've searched on the forum but it doesn't seem to have been covered, with these exact symptoms.

Thanks!
Martyn

Mine self locks unless you start it whether the door or bonnet is open or not