ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CUP at **Watford Renualt** (pic)

ITR UKDC2
was up there across the road at SEAT having a service....

who's this belong to??...........was going to pop it to test drive the new meg 225 while i was waiting.....but chickened out :eek:

moo.gif

Golf R
I think it might be one of the mechanics...... i've seen it there a few times.

i popped down there just after picking up my Trophy and saw a couple of guys going out for lunch. there's also normally a black 182 with cup packs parked nearby too

Cossie, R26, 172 Cup
Zorba_the_greek said:
was up there across the road at SEAT having a service....

who's this belong to??...........was going to pop it to test drive the new meg 225 while i was waiting.....but chickened out :eek:

moo.gif

Yep that belongs to me!

ITR UKDC2
lol cool!

mate will you be around tomorrow??

im coming up again for 9am??

want to meet up will be bored out of my brains sitting in the SEAT waiting room reading HEAT / OK magazines:dapprove:

Cossie, R26, 172 Cup
Yeah im around but will be stuck in work tho! Might be bringing the cossie up 2 work 2moro

ITR UKDC2
well i will have a wonder over to see if the cossie is there..........if you see somone peering in the window it will be me lol

Golf R
Turbo 200 said:
Yeah im around but will be stuck in work tho! Might be bringing the cossie up 2 work 2moro

Are you a technician then mate? with a lack of decent renault garages to where i live (beds) i could do with finding a good garage when it comes to servicing time and warranty work.

You might have seen my Trophy about a month ago when i popped down one lunchtime, you and someone else where just going out for lunch i think