ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup back to standard!

Looks sooooooooo much better standard, must say that the "lexus" lights look complete turd on any car that isnt a lexus! lol
What made you see sense and take it back to its original beautiful state?
Tbh honest mate I'm probably gonna be made redundant at the end of the year so I thought if I take it back to standard now I won't have to do it last minute if I am forced to sell it end of year/beginning of next year!

Mark

ITB'd MK1
Tbh honest mate I'm probably gonna be made redundant at the end of the year so I thought if I take it back to standard now I won't have to do it last minute if I am forced to sell it end of year/beginning of next year!

Mark

get looking for a new job now, and spend what you've got back from selling the non standard bits on more POWAAH :D

Well come to wire in the new mirrors and forgot that the loom to the DTM mirrors was totally different so had to solder a few wires and in the process snapped a few connections on the connecting plug:

18102008042.gif

Joshydee (cliospares) is kindly sending me some new plugs and 6 inches of wires for each side in the post today, so that should be sorted pretty soon!

Thanks Josh

Mark

Well recieved the new looms Today from Joshydee:

23102008049.gif

Just gotta match the colours up and get the soldering gun out and I've got working electric mirrors once again!

Mark