ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup badge on rear!

Fitted at the weekend - looks smart under the clio badge offset to right a bit - should have been on to start with! Now where to put the other remaining one £4 for both!

Tappd'd RS

PLEASE POST PICS!!!!!!! Mine it getting the badges retro fitted to the doors but Id love to see how it looks on the back!

Yup - Im thinking of getting a badge made in the WRX STi pink! I reckon it would look mint coz I was down at our local scooby dealer last weekend and the boss commented how similar the two colours were and they are VERY similar! Anybody any thoughts of what sort of badge to get made - maybe for the front or rear quarters like the Clio2000 in ccc mag that I got yesterday - that looked ok but the 200 was a bit too big! RS-CUP-172 or something in pink?

Id never de-badge mine though, just dont think itll look good.

Tim, get some pics on when its done as I think itll look really good but would like to see it first!

Cheers

hi mate how much were they and part numbers please looks great..finishes back end quite nice...it is funny though when nova boys pull at the side and the see the badges on the pillars!!!! ha ha

S2000

They were actually free mate, the badges didnt come with the car they were on back order! I think my brother mentioned they were £4 odd!

Please all non 172 owners please dont order this badge for your 1.2-1.6s, saw a 1.2 black clio with a sport badge on it the other day and I was itching to rip it off!:mad:

What do you rekon about cutting up my other Cup 172 badge and spraying the little 172 bit chrome and sticking it on my bros 172?

172 Cup

"Badges suck- de badge for stealth value!!!"

Thats all very well but what about the 2 big silver door badges!

You cant see them from behind .........!! Anyone want to swap? 2.016v badge for a 1.2 set of badges... Actually dont mind the silver badges look ok