ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup turinis on a 182

Track 172cup
before you say it i have done a search :rasp:

looking to get turinis but obviously trophy ones are hard to come by second hand (more so than 172 cup turinis anyway)

i know the 182 with cup packs has an offset of et45 and the 172 cup turinis are et38.5 so they sit 6.5mm further out on each side

has anyone actually fitted these to a 182 and had major issues ? i'll be getting coilovers in the future aswell, prob about -40mm drop so dont want to end up buying these now and regretting it, if its a big no no and i'm guarenteed to have problems with fitting them then i'll just have to keep an eye out for trophy ones or more than likely buy brand new

i keep hearing spacers mentioned on here and i was just wondering if anyone is running spacers on a 182 with cup packs ? as that would obviously give the same problem i would have if fitting the turinis

cheers
Calum

Track 172cup
ah right sound mate, do you ever get any rubbing when cornering hard ?

6.5mm doesnt sound much but i'm sure it will make more of a difference than it sounds when lowered, unfortunately lol

Track 172cup
My Oz's are et37 and get no rubbage with Sportlines

always good to hear mate especially as your 1.5mm more out than i'd be

am i right in saying the sportlines are about a 25mm drop ?

have you not had any rubbage at all even when cornering hard then ?

koi

Audi S1
always good to hear mate especially as your 1.5mm more out than i'd be

am i right in saying the sportlines are about a 25mm drop ?

have you not had any rubbage at all even when cornering hard then ?

Would say the Sportlines lowered it about 20mm. Had no issues but the tyres on them just now are 195/50/16, will switch back to 205 when they need replaced.

Inferno 182 FF
I have just had my new, refurbed turini's put on mine. They were from a 172 cup, no problems at all mate, i am lowered on sportlines, no rubbing or anything of the sort!

Track 172cup
Cheers for the feedback lads, that's a bit reassuring but I'm still wondering if I'll have issues going down about 40mm, if knowbody knows for definate them I might just go for it and see how I get on

worst comes to worse I'll just sell them on, obviously I'll try and get trophy ones first though