ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup turini's on clio 182?

Za**** & Xr250R
This was pointed out to me when i was selling some 172cup turinis :)

If you have a 172/172Cup/182 then you can have EITHER 172 Cup or Trophy Turinis

If you have a 182Cup/182 with Cup packs/Trophy you HAVE to HAVE Trophy Turinis.

If you have a 172/172Cup/182 then you can have EITHER 172 Cup or Trophy Turinis

If you have a 182Cup/182 with Cup packs/Trophy you HAVE to HAVE Trophy Turinis.

Well I run 15" Williams wheels on track which are ET37 on my Trophy so I don't see why 172 Cup wheels wouldn't work but having not tried them I'm not sure.

If you can borrow a set first I'd say it was worth a try as Trophy still change hands for decent money.

If it was me I'd get a set of 15's as the tyres are shitloads cheaper

;)

500 Twinair
You can run cup turinis on a 182, but the problems will come if/when you lower it, cos the lower the et the more the wheel sticks out. I am running ET 35 turinis and have no problem as long as the car is set up properly.

Inferno 182 FF
I have a 182 with cup packs and have 172 cup turinis. The car is lowered on sportlines. No issues whatsoever.

500 Twinair
It may be because the sportlines have lowered the car 30/40mm, when you get the coilovers on it, and go lower you may run in to problems, hopefully not.

Da

Less
I can confirm that if my wheels were 7/8mm further out they would definitely come into contact with the outer lip of the arch.
I'm on coilovers by the way.

Sportlines don't lower the car anywhere near enough to have offset issues.

500 Twinair
Was looking at my wheels today and agree with Da that they will rub, or take the arch off at the same time.

Da

Less

If you have a 172/172Cup then you can have EITHER 172 Cup or Trophy Turinis

If you have a 182/182Cup/182 with Cup packs/Trophy you HAVE to HAVE Trophy Turinis.

Edited for accuracy, ALL 182's have et45 wheels,