ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup

182 Cup Racing Blue

I currently have a saxo VTS and want to step into the Clio world. What should I get, 172 or 172 cup. By the stats on this site the cup is only 10ths of seconds faster than the normal 172, both are in the 6 second mark for 0 to 60 stats. From all of your experience and knowledge, what should I get after having a saxo VTS for a couple fo years!! Cheers for your advice in advance.Adam

cock mobile.

Do as search mate, trust me, this topic has been covered, then covered, covered again, to death!!

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 19 August 2005
cup - more tuneable and feared on the track

Now youve gone and done it! lol.

I would say Cup obviously, as I own one.

C

Cupster

The cup feels quicker as less weight and sound deadening, thinner windows etc the suspension is noticably stiffer aswell but the 172 has all the toys.

Cup for me personally.

DC5

Cup.

It would be nice to have a few of the extras like air con. But I do love the cup. IMO the colour and wheels etc make it look that bit nicer too.

Nimbus Clio 197

the vts is kinda similar to the Cup anyway. lightweight and with an emphasis on performance rather than luxury toys. a mate has one, pretty quick too. seems the Cup would be a natural progression to me!

Snotter's

no doubting the clio is the better car but i was thinking of swapping my vts for a cup and i didnt think it was the extra money.imo it wasnt enough of a step up