ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup

Clio 172 Cup
Hi guys,

i have a 172 cup which I am thinking of getting ready for the track, as I now have a company car. Any pointers of what I should do but of a budget....I got a set of seats but that's it at the moment.

if anyone has any bits they want to sell as well let me know.

cheers Luke

If you're looking to spend a little money on your car I'd recommend making sure all the suspension/steering components are in good condition and replacing as necessary.

This will have a much greater positive impact on the car £ for £.

For track use, usual mods i.e. decent brake fluids/pads/disks. Loads of posts on track preparing Clio's :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
As above as what klem says and add a good set of springs along with an ARB decent tyres and some solid mounts and ull have a fab handling car then u can always add subtle performance mods aswell

Clio 172 Cup
The car is completely stand, I have just put new tread on it and looking to upgrade suspension.

the car has only covered 46k and everything is completely sound.

I can't seem to find track prepared clio's

It's still worth checking the inner/outer rods and ball joints... They can make such a big difference to the.

You need to become a member. Best £12 you can spend on your clio...

Ph1 T
Become a paid member!... Better brakes, decent suspension and get it set up correctly and youll have a blast