ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Dynamique!

E60 diesel powah
After a weekend of rippin the front standard end of my car...upgraded to 172 front end!

Enjoy and more pics to come

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Here you go chaps.

Immi, Austin....you owe me new hands. ;)

8826b529.gif

58b111fc.gif

1fd4e565.gif

4a742037.gif

Finshed!

912f0144.gif

d9b036d7.gif

Chris

Maz

LY 200
Looks like you lot have had fun today, lol

Car looks well nice :)

What's next Dutty_112 ???

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mazza said:
Looks like you lot have had fun today, lol

Car looks well nice :)

What's next Dutty_112 ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

F4R conversion!!

we can do it on my drive. :dead:

Hey Can you post a few pics of how the car was before!?

Whats the difference between the dynamique and your new front end?

Sorry mate.

Brock

How does the modification affect insurance?

You have to declare a non standard spoiler so I'm assuming you're being anally raped on wheels, front & rear bumpers and sideskirts etc... :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Smart no questions asked...But now you should defo take the renault sport badges off...It's for the best lol

E60 diesel powah
looks mint, jus front arches eat my wheels! not has YET been declared to insurance, but goin bk to standard next weekend!

'18 Megane dci
Looking good there mate, good few hours work i'll bet!! :D

(get it all declared ASAP mate, never know when those shop mobility scooters are ready for a pop at you...)

Racing Blue 182
dutty_112 said:
looks mint, jus front arches eat my wheels! not has YET been declared to insurance, but goin bk to standard next weekend!

Why all that work for just a week?

How much did all that set you back?

172 cup'd extreme
cat171 said:
I think that the 172 wheels need to come out more - the 172 must have a wider track than a normal clio.

They have a slightly wider track due to the hub carriers , looking good how much it cost all together? may get mine done

CLS, RS MEG
My Dynamique has gone through this process. You would need 30mm spacers to make standard 172 wheels look right.

K20 EG Hatch
looks a million times better, renault sport badge deffo needs to come off though mate lmao. shame u gotta swap back!....

I have admit! The car sure looks the 2.0 sport part !

Whats this thing about insurance in England? I dont get it, do you have to pay more just because you change a spoiler or so? I thing its bloody stupid if you ask me!

Thank god in Malta, we dont have this crap. What is under the bonnet counts.

Brock