ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 engine into mk1 van

J

JACKO CUP 172!

a mate put a 2L vaux red top in his nova van, that was rappid!!!!. but always has probs!! also no traction spins like fcuk all through the box.

Lionel Richie
not sure how you're going to do the wiring on the mk1, speak to matt black

you'll need the loom, driveshafts etc etc

You'll ideal have to use cumstom mounts its not a huge issue but IMo why not use a Williams engine or a Megan 2.0 botom and 1.8 head and then some decient cams its better and easier.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'd imagine a Willy engine would be easier, cheaper and probably provide enough power to make a cool track toy... decent power/weight.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
build a monster of a valver engine with lightened and ballanced megane bottom end cams etc maby even throttle bodys if you can afford it!!

172 lump would be much harder id have thought since i assume valver engine will go straight in?!

build a monster of a valver engine with lightened and ballanced megane bottom end cams etc maby even throttle bodys if you can afford it!!

172 lump would be much harder id have thought since i assume valver engine will go straight in?!

Use a 2.0 bottom end (Williams/Megan) its better for power.