ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exhaust

Car  STI JDM
I've just reached 33k in my ph2 172 and the back box has just snapped from the rest of the exhaust, still hanging on though. I've already read up that the standard exhausts are pretty poorly designed so I'll no doubt be getting a decent replacement.

And that's where I'd like a bit of help from you guys. I'm not really clued up on these things so what would you recommend? I'm after something that will be as quiet as the standard one. oh, and do you think I can get away with driving around for a couple of days with this broken exhaust?

Thanks,

Jon
 
ProSpeed get a lot of excellent reviews on here mate, and it'll be custom made. The KTR I'm sure is a good system, but generic and 'out of the box'.

My centre section broke recently and I panicked... replaced it with another OEM Renault item. :(
 
£450 ish i was quoted from reanult. i then went to pro speed and have not looked back ever since. well worth it imo
 
Back
Top