ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello,
New exhaust needed and I'm stuck in the usual delimma new standard or stainless steel kit. From what I've read on here the KTEC stealth gets a good name but there are conflicting opinions on how loud the system is. I not after a really loud system and was wondering if there's anyone in the Durham/Newcastle area who has one fitted who I could meet to hear the system in the flesh/metal.
Cheers.

whatever you do dont replace with the OEM exhaust as it will just fall off again 5mins after fitting

look into a custom system, and ask them to throw in extra silencer for you ;)

E92 330
do a search i seem to remember someone raving about a custom system they had made some where in newcastle think it was recessed into the bumper. incidently, that is what i have and love it, altho mines a prospeed!!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
do a search i seem to remember someone raving about a custom system they had made some where in newcastle think it was recessed into the bumper. incidently, that is what i have and love it, altho mines a prospeed!!

im having mine done at prospeed and recessed! how good is it? sound? any pics?

E92 330
Really sound guys at prospeed! Exhaust wise, Its spot on, nice and subtle sound wise and throaty when i need it to be! i dont have any pic of mine but theres plenty on here! money well spent!