ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 flamer in leam, 5 o'clcok today!

Ibiza FR
Yep drove past yesterday, then stood drooling over your car Lora lol :eek:

I was only about 20 mins so must have just missed everyone lol.

Could we possibly wait till i get my wheels back to have a meet lol :eek: dont really want to arrive with mismatch steelies on lol. Watermans probably the best bet, so shall we say there?

Shall i put a thread up in the local meets section, or shall we wait till we've organised it all first?

I don't mind waiting! need to find out what this electrical fault is that keeps popping up.
Put a thread in the meets section, then arrange it in that thread, cause this ones a bit out of the way!!

Subaru 330s
Yep drove past yesterday, then stood drooling over your car Lora lol :eek:

I was only about 20 mins so must have just missed everyone lol.

Could we possibly wait till i get my wheels back to have a meet lol :eek: dont really want to arrive with mismatch steelies on lol. Watermans probably the best bet, so shall we say there?

Shall i put a thread up in the local meets section, or shall we wait till we've organised it all first?

Yer go for it, thats sound!
Do any of you lot know about the national renaultsport meet in april happening at Gaydon?

Ooooooh whats that meet? Didn't know about that but seeing as its the next village to me will defo go down, you planning on going?

Subaru 330s
Yep I am going, only down the road for me too!
It is on the Renaultsport forum, not sure if it had been posted over on here, here is a link: http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/commu...wickshire-Sunday-18th-April-2010/Default.aspx

But the details are:
Date confirmed as Sunday 18th April 2010.Following on from the previous thread about the potential of a larger scale centralised RenaultSport meet, i have been in contact with The Motor Heritage Centre near Warwick to see about using there extremely large Car Park and Facilities, including Reduced entry into there Motor Museum.The following dates are available and as soon as we have a date that looks likely that the Majority can make then i'll confirm with the Heritage centre. If you copy and paste the list below and add your name onto the dates available, and i will update the master attendance list on Page 1.I am also in the process of sorting out a drive around the local roads, if there are lots of people we will obviously have to split into smaller groups and all meet at the final destination. CheersChris.
Sunday 18th April:
FORBES + 2

dayc
roystinho
keef
andrewhutch1 +1
197ad +1
Kevisere +1
Power Ranger
The Clang +1
Lora
Rico
Pugs9000
Strott
Gazeratti
Hallett +1
PB.Trophy
PartickPebbles
Curley
Martin
Foxspeed
dansmotorsport
Shippo
dee1983

MeganeChick
Jamesev
Glade
Paolo3
Annette
GTTwingo
duffy
Megane Lady
197cup +1
Rob
DazBav
Robster
Firesafetydave +1
Matty_N +1
AudreyGB +1
Fathertedbarnes +1
Cookiemo
LEEMJONES
NickandTashas230f1
Richren
MattMcGuire +1
Anthony Welsh +1
Will86
cliokat76
TRL
Gaffer
Penn
Buffalo Girls
Smokey McPot
Cliobrad
PaulR26R #7
Chris Wallis R26R #75
Flippa197
Chappo
Ash_Baldry
chris78cpr
Fishtank69
lbrench
DrDx
David197
Barnesautos +1
Slime
Mr_Ben
twingoRS
GR4H4M
Twingo160
Sundaypint
Guillaume (v6clio.net)

Oldskoolbaby (v6clio.net)
Captain (v6clio.net)
Dan p (v6clio.net)
Paul o (v6clio.net)
Stevo (v6clio.net)
jaytekracing (v6clio.net)
v6antony (v6clio.net)
julz
Sam_K
MrVain
Dan250 +1
Cliomad
Reggiespeed
Muffmagnet197
Wayneski
Vecbtb
S@m & Twingo +1
wayne
rocky
Emily
ash197r27
bluediamond
HTZ
j111ase
Parlourboy
Magpiev6
chrisebowen
F1Team07 (clio197.net)

Rocko (clio197.net)
Jord (197ad's mate!)
hockley80 (v6clio.net)
john matrix (v6clio.net)
Deano (v6clio.net)
Nickw35572
JoJo_R26 +1
225f1nick
Keith13
Dale_R26

Subaru 330s
Get your name down for it, going to be an awesome meet!
Nah I just spend most my time in Leam, I live in Harbury (unfortunately!)

Ha you could live in worse places round here!

Added to the list on the renaultsport forum :D. The drives round the local roads sound interesting, hopefully they may have fixed the 6 billion potholes there are by then!

Subaru 330s
Ooooh I don't think so I am probably on the list of the top 5 most hated people in the village, the sad old biddies and neighbours ring the police and environmental health about my car, as well as giving me evil scowls and shouting abuse :(. I don't drivie it fast through where I live but they are conviced I do....just because its loud....bloody old people!

Anyway.....lol yer the drives should be good, will ask Chris where he plans on taking the route as I have a few good suggestions for nice roads :D

Yer there are some good roads, think my mates coming down in his cup as well, just told him and he seems up for it.

Well my neighbours on one side are an old peoples home, they probs can't hear it tbh. And my nextdoor neighbour works for Jag so he loves a bit of noise.