ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 for free

BG 182
If you plan to pass a driving test then keep it for then, but if you would prefer to staick with the bike then sell it on.. Could make a nice 4k-5k there easily!

well chaps i was sure my uncle had the car since new . maybe not . he did stay uite a bit away . and i am planning on keeping the car i sent away for my licence yesterday my wife has been using the car so . for the person who said something about a scam . what do u mean by this . i have only been on this forum a couple of days . and for what i can see there is some decent ppl hear but there is always the one or two ppl who like to b**ch and r ready to slate ppl in any way they can dont get me wrong its not just this forum its most forums ... get real maybe its me just being a bit older than all the younger chaps on hear chil out and dont be so quick to spit the dummy out .also stating i cant spell well who ever said that u still managed to read it did u . spelling does not make me money and the only time i wright is when i use this silly keypad . cheers all for the info i am planing on keeping the clio its a nice car and u r right it also keeps it in the family . cheers

Two choice's my mate!

1 - learn to drive ASAP

Your unkle will be so proud of you that his legacy lives on in the family:cool:

( i started driving late in life , not driving never botherd me at all , then one i just thought " i want to learn to drive " 6 months later i passed first time )

2 - Sell the car

Buy yourself a nice bike and something for the house.

(on here to a member of the owners club who will love and care for your unkles pride and joy just like he used to do ;)

Ive gave you advise on the assumption this a not a blag/sob story scam!

leon

Hiya mate, i took time out of my day to give you sound , good natured advice on what i think you could do with the car , i even gave you a analogy on me passing my driving test later in life!

This is a internet public forum , we don't know anybody from Adam ,( unless we have taken time out to meet others ) you do get SOME people trying it on with internet scams and alike , selling goods they don't own , not sending goods when they have been paid for, ect!!!!

So i gave you the advice a genuine post should deserve, at the end of my advice i told you that fact.

Thanks

leon

Clio 1.2 16v
First you thought it was a cup? then you thought it was from new?

bah...just as bad as...................