ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 for free

hi all this is my first post on this site so its a big hi to all u guys and girls . a couple of months ago one of my uncles passed away and in his will he left me his cliosport 172 black in colour 62k on the clock its a nice little car . i am not a car person . god i am 37 years old and i dont even have a driving license i am not into cars in any way at all . more of a push bike guy as i stay in the city . my uncle bought this car from new its on a 02 plate and its been garaged since new . and cared for by my uncle . i now have the car in my garage at home . i start it once a week and thats it . my uncle once said that the black ones r rare is this right in saying . i dont no what to do with this car as i dont drive its a hard one to sort out do i keep it and pass my test or do i sell it and still use my pushbike

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
they are very nice cars mate..although u may find it a bit daunting as a first, they pack quite a punch!

tbh it's a waste of a nice car to let it sit in a garage. if ur goin to pass ur test then go for it and enjoy it! if not sell up and use the cash for something else.

welcome to Cliosport.. and i'll give u £2000 cash for it ;)

Shed.
id keep it. you might like it. Obviously your in the city so might not get much chance to really open the car up.

You could sell it. Like beef head said you could get a few bucks for it.

Up to you really.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im sure your uncle would want it to be loved rather than sat in the garage, hell i know i would want mine to be driven like it should be.

as said, sell it and put the money towards a new bike or something, i know they can cost a fair few pennys for a decent one

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol will you be selling it on here for £4000 including shipping and they will pay the money into your south african account?

LOL

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
hi all this is my first post on this site so its a big hi to all u guys and girls . a couple of months ago one of my uncles passed away and in his will he left me his cliosport 172 black in colour 62k on the clock its a nice little car . i am not a car person . god i am 37 years old and i dont even have a driving license i am not into cars in any way at all . more of a push bike guy as i stay in the city . my uncle bought this car from new its on a 02 plate and its been garaged since new . and cared for by my uncle . i now have the car in my garage at home . i start it once a week and thats it . my uncle once said that the black ones r rare is this right in saying . i dont no what to do with this car as i dont drive its a hard one to sort out do i keep it and pass my test or do i sell it and still use my pushbike

rare as in they dont make cups in black?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
lol - nah im looking for a 172 to drop a very powerful 1.9 T lump in ive been building over winter

On a serious note if your interested PM me

And another serious note - Ben when your mum was sucking my length the other night she left her false teeth at the side of my bed - tell the b1tch to come and pick em up

S

Ste 185

rare as in they dont make cups in black?

where does he mention this???

hear is some pics for u . i dont no is its a cup or not . its a 2.0i 16v . as i said i dont no much about cars so sorry if the cup ing was misleading

xdaorbitcompiolet004.jpg
xdaorbitcompiolet002.jpg
xdaorbitcompiolet009.gif

Shed.
perhaps hes made a mistake. We all make mistakes :) Besides he isnt a car person.

I didnt even know the sport existed untill one decided to acclerate past me off a slip road onto a motorway lol. At which point i wanted one lol.

so thats it . i was looking thru the bills my uncle has paid for over the years just now sep 07 it got new brake pipes all round . its been services and stampes from new never missed a service . i bought new disks and pads for the car last week coz my wife said that the hand brake was not holding when on a steep hill . i got the guy next door who is a car freek . he is always sorting ppls cars at his door to look at the back disks and pads he said they had there day and needed replaced . i asked if he would do it and he said that the bairings was attached to the disks . and i would need a press and stuff to change them is this right in saying . will i have to take it to a garage to get the back disks and pads done . cheers for any help

Really depends, If as you say your not a car person, I would expect you would get just as much pleasure driving a car with half its power, and as you say you may not even take your test, but if you were to start taking lessions now it could well be a year before you get your license, by which time the value of the car will have gone down even more.

It feels strange reading this, I never thought who I would leave my 172 too if I were to die tomorrow.

Clio 172 mk2
lol - nah im looking for a 172 to drop a very powerful 1.9 T lump in ive been building over winter

On a serious note if your interested PM me

And another serious note - Ben when your mum was sucking my length the other night she left her false teeth at the side of my bed - tell the b1tch to come and pick em up

PMSL....one of the best lines on CS I've read, class:D

As far as the car goes sell it and buy a nice titanium bike

Lots of Alfas
I would keep it, learn how to drive, it sounds like your mature enough not to drive like you stole it once youve passed your test as they are very quick compared to a bicycle!!

However the expense of taxing, and insuring it might put you off as a new driver!!

I would keep it, learn how to drive, it sounds like your mature enough not to drive like you stole it once youve passed your test as they are very quick compared to a bicycle!!

However the expense of taxing, and insuring it might put you off as a new driver!!

but being 37 i dont think the insurence would be that much

Two choice's my mate!

1 - learn to drive ASAP

Your unkle will be so proud of you that his legacy lives on in the family:cool:

( i started driving late in life , not driving never botherd me at all , then one i just thought " i want to learn to drive " 6 months later i passed first time )

2 - Sell the car

Buy yourself a nice bike and something for the house.

(on here to a member of the owners club who will love and care for your unkles pride and joy just like he used to do ;)

Ive gave you advise on the assumption this a not a blag/sob story scam!

leon