ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Insurance

Burgandy 174 sport t

Best I got after phoning everywhere was 834.75 from direct line!!

NE 1 with em at the mo??

any tips for accepting it, ie I will take it now if you take x amount off???

Or stop bein a tight git and take the qoute!!

Ill be picking up my first Cup next Wednesday. I rang my insurers Direct Line up and they quoted £927 fully comp any driver. 23, 4years ncb.

skoda and audi

Im with direct line age 29 4yrs ncb protected and i pay about £550 also the wife works for royal bank of scotland which enables me a further 10% discount as they owm direct line.

Mondeo STTDCI

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 03 March 2004

bloody ell!! wtas ur stats??
21, 4NCB, 3 No fault claims (2 in last 3 years), SP30, Essex postcode.

I am 23 with 3 points sp30 1 claim against me, 3 yrs NCD and most of the quotes that I am receiving are around the 1800 mark.

Went on confussed.com last night and quotes can back between £1600 and £8300 :eek:

The best I have had so far is direct line at 900 just went for my renewal price from my current company to see if they can beat that fingers crossed

I cannot believe you get quotes like that I pay £880 on my dci at 21 with 1yrs NCB and 1 claim. Best for a 172 is like £1700 adding additions drivers make it even worse.

Id buy a 172 in a second if I got quotes like that excllnt price how come its so low are you on limited milage etc?

I am 24, 5 years NCD, SP30 fine with 3 points, SA4 post code, kept in a garage, doing 10000 miles a year. Got a quote with Direct Line for £640 FC with NCD protection. £60 cheaper than I am paying with Tesco.

Direct Line and Privilege were good for me but I am pretty sure they are the same company with the same underwriters.

2012 WRX Waggon

Bugger - I am paying 650 FC protected with 10+years NCD Clean (now) licence and Im 35.

With Directline, I am sure I am getting stuffed - I have been with direct line since I bought a new AXGT in 90.

Cars garaged every night, and I only do 7000 miles a year!!

23, 5 yrs NCD, licence for 4.5 yrs, birmingham postcode, no points/claims etc...

best quote with no mods 945 with directline, best quote with both cup mod options 1137 with greenlight insurance... thats with NCD protection! about 150-180 chepaer without... but too risky!

Hi all, I see every 1 on here talking about insurance but I never hear any 1 mention MoreTh>n. wwwmorethan.co.uk ! I cant get a qutoe just yet as I am not 21 (only 3months to go tho).

I would be interested to see what you guys and gals get quoted as my parents and sister both get really cheap quotes!

-TS