ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 is going next week

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i am p/x it against a scenic 04plate 23k 1.9dci dynamic black. We have to get a bigger car due to the arrival of the twins in the november or may be a little sooner:D .
Plus side it is a lot better on fuel. an it has a sh*t load of torque

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
jzr said:
6.5k 52plate 31k a few marks on the body

Good price i only got offered £7400 for mine which is 04/04 with 16K on the clock.

Was this at a Renault garage or other????????

jzr

other renault offered me 6.250 against a grand espace 2.2dci but it looked massive an my wife didn't think she could drive it. but its was the same size as a laguna in length

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
jzr said:
other renault offered me 6.250 against a grand espace 2.2dci but it looked massive an my wife didn't think she could drive it. but its was the same size as a laguna in length

Take the scenic good cars.............

jzr

yeap i did getting it next week once my priv plate has been changed on to it. Took it for a drive an my god its very quick you floor it in third an it pulls like hell. I think if i had the 172 next to it an both in third the scenic would pull away first an then when the 172 got higher up in the rev's it would then pi ss over it.