ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 P1 New Project

Clio 172 P1
Hello everybody,

New member and first time poster!

I've got myself a P1 172 and I'm looking to do something with it. Its black, done nearly 80k and needs bit of work but nothing I'm affraid to have a go at myself. To fill you in its currently got a full 2" exhaust system that appears to be blowing and is incredibly loud so I might go for a new system, a pipercross red/carbon fibre induction kit, lowered on springs (giving a rock solid ride) and it has been chipped as well.
Recently had a full service at Engine-Dynamics in Essex if anybody has used them before and I reccomend them!

I'd like some suggestions of what to do as I'm a bit lost for ideas.

I've never taken a car to a track but it sounds like something I'd like so I'm open to things like stripping it out and going lightweight, or keeping the moderately worn interior and concentrating on engine/chassis work.

Any ideas appreciated,

Ryan

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Hi mate,

I would recommend paying up for full forum membership, its well worth it!

also get some pics up of your car and then we can give you some ideas as to what to do with it ;)

Nick.