ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 replica's

really want a 172 but its guna cost way too much for insurance due to me being 18. might get a 1.6 and put a 172 body kit on. anyone done this? where do you get the body from, ready painted? hard work? cost?
any help appreciated, cheers

plenty of 172 lookalikes on here, mainly 1.2 16v's though

dutty_112 and combine04 are the first that come to mind there is a yellow one too... plus many more probably

pick up front and back bumpers off ebay cheap, get em sprayed to what color you want and put them on

See My Clio? Tell Me

dutty_112 and combine04 are the first that come to mind there is a yellow one too... plus many more probably

Its gold not yellow! :rasp:

would be interesting too see how many reps there are on ere add ya name to list if you have one

1.insomnia
2.dutty_112
3.combine04
4.-karl-

dont do it

i have this and now kinda regret it since i could probs get a real one with all the money i have spent. then again, i was 18 once, so sod it, go for it :)

172 front and rear
replic side skirts
cup spoiler
etc
etc
etc
lol ;)

DSC02843.gif

DSC02912.gif

DSC02927.gif

DSC03078.gif

and yes it is being lowered in the next wk or so ;)

DSC02829.gif

jamie

Its gold not yellow! :rasp:

would be interesting too see how many reps there are on ere add ya name to list if you have one

1.insomnia

yes! of course lol :p

at least i can remember who it was now ;)

al

ST on the way...
Joshydee had the best rep on here imo.

Might be worth looking up some of his threads.

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
theres an absolutly minted orange sport lookalike over motherwell-hamilton area!! only thing that gives it away is the wee brakes lol

what thread?? im just back from hols plus boy ;)

need to stop calling you that, dont wanna give you a . . . . . . . what the hell is the word?? im tired !!

See My Clio? Tell Me
think im going to go for the 182 wheels seen a liquid yellow one on ere 'stunning' next month maybe

See My Clio? Tell Me
i need some different springs got it lowered 40 mm on p.i. but there way to hard killing the ride

here mine btw for those who cant remember THE COLOUR lol

01160.jpg