ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 replica's

i need some different springs got it lowered 40 mm on p.i. but there way to hard killing the ride

here mine btw for those who cant remember THE COLOUR lol

01160.jpg

:nono:

yellow, gold, either way i was nearly there ;)

See My Clio? Tell Me
sorry off topic i know but ive just been looking throught the pics from the strine run trying to find a decent one of my car when i noticed this one

0144.jpg

whats is dave actually doing ! lol :lolup:

al

ST on the way...
PMSL..... maybe calling his Scottish friend thats currently on his way through Leicester to the Meadhowhall near Wales!!! ;)

how much will i be looking at for front and back bumpers, side skirts and spolier painted to body colour?
how hard is it to do?

how much will i be looking at for front and back bumpers, side skirts and spolier painted to body colour?
how hard is it to do?

depends alex mate, PM insomnia about price for the full kit so far,

mine (172 bumper cut to fit standard wings and replica sideskirts) =

front bumper off ebay already painted (VGC) = 125
rear bumper cost 50 off the bay then 100 painted
sideskirts off the bay 80, then 130 fitted and painted
rear spoiler off the bay 175 already painted (VGC)

then i did the colour coding my self, now (due to a bump) one side is pro sprayed, gettin the other one dones (chipped) this wk hopefully

jamie

ST
Someone should build a dynamique replica...as in a standard looking dynamique with a 172/182 engine, brakes and suspension...

lol, think thats what mattblack use to have isnt it? had the guts, not the looks (ie standard)

jamie

Mini Cooper
medici999 but a sport replica of me that was Middos old one!! Check Middos old thread, IMO that is the best sport replica on this site

Clio
i need some different springs got it lowered 40 mm on p.i. but there way to hard killing the ride

here mine btw for those who cant remember THE COLOUR lol

01160.jpg

lol imagine how hard the ride of mine will be 40mm on bilstein looool!

fiesta 1.25
I agree with joshydee because it does look like a 172 not saying its the best but its the best lookalike. Theres only a few non rs's with same colour and black is one.Nautical blue will never look real but stil make makes a nice car.Mine will be white :)