ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 style skirts for the dynamique

M

mini-valver

Anywhere bar Prima that do these? Rang a bloke i know at Renault and apparenlty they dont make them anymore. Ideas?

Mégane RS
I cant fault the prima ones i have, its about the only thing i brought off them thats perfect lol

172 cup'd extreme
just done buy the ones from ebay guy in poland, although they work out cheap the quality is really bad

Chocolate Bar™
Anywhere bar Prima that do these? Rang a bloke i know at Renault and apparenlty they dont make them anymore. Ideas?

I will have some for sale in black, in a week or two.

how are u gonna get them off? are they only screwed on? mine were glued so now a chance in hell they were coming off lol. I'd go for the prima ones to be honest they're only sideskirts so havent got shut lines etc to worry about

Mégane RS
cp1.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
thats the polish company i think. However combine has them on his (i think) and was quite pleased with em so for 100 quid maybe worth a punt

M

mini-valver

I brought some from them like 3 months ago and they never come. f**king job robbing b******s

yeah have the ones from ebay on mine, but werent the ones from poland, but they were only 55 quid, then got them painted by a body shop and fitted.

look like above but i am a picture w**** so. . . . .

DSC02576.gif

jamie