ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 the beginning iceburg ph2

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
well i picked my 172 up on friday, its a 2002 172 in iceburg silver, almost standard with only a ktec backbox fitted its done 67k with full service history and lots of paperwork.

i gave it a good cleaning over the weekend and started ordering some goodies for it.

ordered so far,

silvertecs all round, civic arial, aero wipers, clio sport membership pack and im on the look out for some springs.

gave it a good polish and rubbed my headlights down to get rid of the corosion that starts on top of the lights.

rubbed down with 800 grade then 1200 grade sandpaper, buffed with g3 compound and polished over and there like new :D

heres some pics and il add more pics as the progress starts

plans are to lower it, sandblast the wheels next week and get them powder coated in 'wet look' grey colour.

paint interior trim bits, new exhaust, cup spoiler and hopefully if i save enough pennies some trophy recaros..

172012.gif

172011.gif

172010.gif

172009.gif

172008.gif

172007.gif

not the best of pics but better than nothing until it stops raining

TTRS & V50
Good start with the plans.

Not overly keen on the exhaust style.

I definally need to do my lights. 80k and they fubbared.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
no im not keen on it either thats why im after a new 1, fancy a stealth or sinlge 3" outward rolled :)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
quick update, new windscreen been fitted so now my auto wipers and lights work :D
new xenon type number plate bulb fitted, and new yellow towing eye

ordered some apex lowering springs, new aero wipers some ferodo ds2500 pads not fitting them until i get some brembo max disks.

also with the towing eye being yellow im going to paint the front, rear and centre cap renault badges yellow and get some little yellow elf stickers for my mirrors hopefully should look cool.

will get more pics as soon my goodies turn up and get them fitted

1722001.gif

1722004.gif

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
fitted my new stickers last night, now got some win deflectors on there way and putting anthracite 182 wheels on in the next couple of weeks.
gave it a good polish over the weekend clayed it polished, glazed and sealed come up really well will get more pics this weekend

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
i cant find 1 anywhere, i got them off a mate who dmaged the 4th 1. not sure if i like them they'l be for sale when i find a 4th

LY R26 230 F1 Team
cant you just buy a new one from halfrauds/ktec?

let me know if your still selling them when you do source a 4th... i'm after 2118's but may settle for 1.2s