ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 vs TVR....pmsl

TVRSagarisClioV6007.gif

TVRSagarisClioV6004.jpg

TVRSagarisClioV6010.gif

I've posted these before but this post was just screaming out for them to be reposted!!:approve: :approve: :approve:

Yaris Hybrid
TVR have laid off half their staff haven't they according to the news? Seems like they are in serious problems and their russian millionaire owner isn't that rich in car company terms....

There was a TVR meeting of some kind going on down my way on Easter Sunday (I think it was). They were all pulled up in a pub carpark near the Ring Road in Downend Bristol. I saw a Sagaris amongst other things.

My mates dad bought a TVR for around £10k. Don't ask me what model it was but I think it has around 240bhp and is quite old. From the sounds of it he has had loads of trouble. Bloody loud though, he pulled into the pub once whilst we were all in the beer garden and you could hear him parking it from miles away!

Cam

182 Cup
nice pics steve, looks like a bloody monster that car!! oh and the TVR isnt too bad either! ;)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Met the guy who owns Newtown TVR dealers a few years back and I had a little spin in the tuscan. It was stunning, went straight onto their website and entered my details to get a quote for one. The next day the dealer was ringing up my house asking if I was still interested

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Toypop said:
TVR have laid off half their staff haven't they according to the news? Seems like they are in serious problems and their russian millionaire owner isn't that rich in car company terms....

There was a TVR meeting of some kind going on down my way on Easter Sunday (I think it was). They were all pulled up in a pub carpark near the Ring Road in Downend Bristol. I saw a Sagaris amongst other things.

My mates dad bought a TVR for around £10k. Don't ask me what model it was but I think it has around 240bhp and is quite old. From the sounds of it he has had loads of trouble. Bloody loud though, he pulled into the pub once whilst we were all in the beer garden and you could hear him parking it from miles away!

Where do you live then toypop?? cos this was at the lights outside the willy wicket!!

Yaris Hybrid
superfastdan said:
Where do you live then toypop?? cos this was at the lights outside the willy wicket!!

Yeah that was it. I was out riding around running-in my bike. I saw one or two driving on local roads then saw them all in Blackhorse Shell Garage. Then twenty minutes later I saw them in the Willy Wicket pub carpark when I went to fill up in the Badminton Road Shell.

Most of the TVR drivers seemed to be crowding around the Sagaris. I think it might have been the red colour above although I am sure it was more rusty/orange.

I live further down the Ring Road in Warmley.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
TVR's embaress supercars and i dont think theres a clio in existence that would get close exept matt blacks TT and then he would be having a hard time...I remember an article in fast ford a couple of years ago when a guy with a 550bhp saphire was left by a tuscan

ian

clio 200
wot colour was the tvr superfastdan???? my mate has a tuscan and lives in bristol and it is unbelievable, it is virtually undrivable around bristol unless its dry