ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 wheels for 182's. Or other options.

Ok, so I would like new wheels. The problem is, I don't have any money. Currently I have some anthracite 182 alloys in perfect condition, but I have never been a fan of the style and I would really like some nice bright silver wheels to contrast the BG colour. Since I have no money I'm thinking of seeing if I can swap my alloys for some mint condition silver 172s. What's people's thoughts on which would look better on a BG 182, or if anyone has any thoughts on other possible replacements I'd be grateful.

Audi A5
The standard 5 spoke alloys would be a down grade imo.

Turinis are a good shout for your requirements.

You could look at 15" alloys like f1's but I don't know what your lowered on?

​put up a thread in the wanted section and see what comes up.

Powder coating costs. Turini's for 182 wheels without incurring costs... I doubt it. How much do 4 x perfect 182 wheels go for? Maybe I could ebay and then see what's about for the amount I make.

Audi A5
A mint set of 182 alloys with decent tyres can fetch around the £300 mark on eBay, you could easily get a set of turinis for that.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just keep it the way it is, no point in changing something and settling for something worse because you can't afford anything else.

You will only regret it once you come to sell ...