ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 - Worth a look?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Not really dude. Sign up and check the for sale section there are some in there for less. One is an exclusive for a grand needs a few hundred spent on belts etc but probably not a bad shout. Others there too.

Looks decent, seems like front end damage as there is no wheel arch on the fronts. If you're not far away then I'd have a look and see.

My car is cat C and haven't had a problem so far *touch wood*
Nice colour too :p

172 Ph2
Just be aware of insurers requirements of Cat damaged cars, some are anal and want the reports etc before they touch them.

That and if they get crashed again they easily get written off due to the fact insurers value them at usually 25%-50% of market value.

Rover 200 Vi
Not really dude. Sign up and check the for sale section there are some in there for less. One is an exclusive for a grand needs a few hundred spent on belts etc but probably not a bad shout. Others there too.

Checked out the car you mentioned and it has done double the miles, is an earlier model and would need hundreds spending on it on the belts alone. 1400 quid sounds like a better deal but I guess I would need to see it in the flesh to make a judgement. Anyone give me an approximate pricing guide for a 10 year old 172?

Looks half decent ill give it that , not keen on CD player lol but that's easy swap? Wheels each to there own, but it's a later model so benefits from Cruise control and traction control :)

good price for a later one with low miles , IMO completely depends on how well it was repaired and if it bothers you about the cat C , if its been repaired well there's no reason why not !