ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172Petey + Mikey197 - Little trip to the woods...

Clio 197
Well have them a little clean and decided to take some photos...observe...

P1010550.jpg

P1010545.jpg

P1010549.jpg

P1010547.jpg

P1010544.jpg

P1010539.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010534.jpg

P1010532.jpg

P1010521.jpg

P1010520.jpg

P1010519.jpg

P1010518.jpg

P1010517.jpg

P1010516.jpg

Enjoy...

Golf R
nice pic's lads - ashridge for the trip to the woods and grovebury road industrial estate for the final pictures by any chance?

you should have gone to Stoke Hammond Pete ;)

172Petey

nice pic's lads - ashridge for the trip to the woods and grovebury road industrial estate for the final pictures by any chance?

Yea, I did think about going there but I dont really know the way and as ashridge is near I thought we could get a few good shots there.

Well all have to pop to that lil stoke hammond and get a lil photo shoot / mini meet on the go!!

Golf R
Indeed mate...well you should have called Pete and come and joined us.

Yea, I did think about going there but I dont really know the way and as ashridge is near I thought we could get a few good shots there.

Well all have to pop to that lil stoke hammond and get a lil photo shoot / mini meet on the go!!

yeah busy weekend again i'm afraid... don't know where the time has gone. we'll sort something out very soon though :D

C

Cupster

Love the cup, still not a 197 fan though.

Good pics aswell!

lol @ ph-porky Chris!