ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172's & 182's North Wales

Impreza WRX
hi guys seem to have seen loads around in th elast week, between betws y coed and bangor. any1 on here??

Impreza WRX
ah rite cool lads, my 172 is an iceberg, with a renault sport decal on the windscreen and quite a big spoiler, gizza wave if ya see me lads!!

RenaultSport clio 182
Hi, from manchester, in anglesey a lot so around bangor, im there this thursday to sunday, if i see you ill give you a wave.

shud all do a wrexham/chester meet guys i'd be game for that....... just dont invite the pink subaru that drives round wrexham please

Clio 182
shud all do a wrexham/chester meet guys i'd be game for that....... just dont invite the pink subaru that drives round wrexham please

yea i have seen that a few times.

I am in chester, would be up for a chester/wrexham meet.

Impreza WRX
yeah lads, lets organise 1. Ill start a new thread, say 4 next month, ill pop down for it, will just find out what weekend i'm off work

172 cup
Anyone spotted a 172cup (private plate) in Betws y coed wed, thurs or today??!?!!? I've been in North Wales doing some driving! Been here there and everywhere! :)

clio 1.4 16v
Think i've spotted the 172 cup with the private plate a few times around llandudno! Im there everyday! Give me a wave if anyone spots me!! :rasp: ( gold 1.4 btw ) :eek:

Citroen DS3 White
Originally from Anglesey and was there this weekend, will also be over Christmas visiting the family. Mine will be the dirty black 182.
Good old Anglesey roads, gota love Menai Bridge to Beaumaris! Although not on Friday night when it was wet and covered in leaves...