ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 black on black wheels piccies?

clio sport 182
Hey guys im stumped. I was going to just get my 182 wheels anthrasised BUT after looking through a few threads im sorta being tempted to go with black alloys. But here is where is gets difficult :'( ...... I not a clue what sort of alloy i should get. I mean im guessing thinner spokes will look better on a clio.

If anybody has black on black can you post some piccies please because i really need ideas for what sort of alloy i should be looking for and what looks nice etc :rasp:

ST
Search for leeds182...IIRC he had a black gold 182 on some black pro race 1.2's, looked rather neat..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks naff...You can get away with grey! But it's been done to death...

Bronze looks cool and its different...

Silver FTW!

ST
Looks naff...You can get away with grey! But it's been done to death...

Bronze looks cool and its different...

Silver FTW!

Didn't know people still said that ;)

Nah i think black on black works...

Dont listen to ALix..

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Here's mine on 17" Pro Race 1.2's

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

and before anyone complains about the lights....... they've been changed to these for the summer..........
Image000.jpg

ITB'd 182...
that looked nice ^^

pretty sure i seen this in Abergavenny sometime last year. pulled up behind it at a petrol station