ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 crash

Clio 182 Cup FF
Had a bit of a bump in my Clio 182 2005. It seems like its the nearside wing, light and front bumper ( will put a pic up shortly)

just wondered if the headlight from a normal clio fits or can be used?

If anybody also knows anybody selling these bits pls let me know

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It will fit but you need a xenon. Otherwise you'll have one normal yellow light and one blue/white xenon.

Cooksport Fleet
Well you will need a xenon light if u have xenons. Front bumper and wing need to be sports as they are different. Standard will fit tho i think but are obviously look different.

Clio 182 Cup FF
pics...
Cant work out if any structal damage as dont know the clios very well? can any1 tell from the pics?

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks purely cosmetic from the limited bits we can see. Just buy all new bits and bolt it back together. Be fine.

www.renparts.co.uk
wing bracket/flitch looks like its damaged and might want knocking back out!

as he says, just tap it back out. thin piece that joins the flitch to the front crossmember. Not long till the cat C brigade will arrive, telling you it should never return to the road.

Clio 182 arctic
as he says, just tap it back out. thin piece that joins the flitch to the front crossmember. Not long till the cat C brigade will arrive, telling you it should never return to the road.

dont forget the, ''if you found a new bumper, wing, headlight and paint. hand it back in'' brigade. it could be an old ladys etc etc etc. (a thread from general chat if u dont know what im on about.) ;)

Take the bumper and wing off first to see if there's any structural damage.

If your cutting costs for the repair, Get a pair of halogen light units as a pose to a replacement xenon, They will be vastly cheaper, Stealers are a joke for new working xenon units, And second hand ones dont pop up cheap.