ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup coilovers

RS 189.9
Looking into getting coilovers and have realised because i have the cup susp i cant have most.. any reccomendations guys? i dont want to spend anymore than 500 really?
Cheers in advance!

182 FF
would it not be possible to change the hubs to standard 182 ones, give you a wider choice of suspensions?

just a thought

Audi TT 3.2
for that price there is the k tec coilovers or maybe a set of GAZ coilovers which are just over 500 i think.

or look out on here for soem for sale.

i have a set of H&R coilovers for a 182 cup spare but i think they needs a referb so going to get that done then they will be up for sale!

500 Twinair
There isnt much choice, but under £500 will get you ktec own coilovers, gaz or vmax coilies. Over that youre looking at h&r's, AST or beilstein. The last three are over a grands worth.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
There isnt much choice, but under £500 will get you ktec own coilovers, gaz or vmax coilies. Over that youre looking at h&r's, AST or beilstein. The last three are over a grands worth.
Dont think bilstein do cup packed coilovers?

500 Twinair
They do, via Yozzasport, made to order and to th customers spectification, are around the 2.5k if not more mark.