ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup lower arms

Clio 17
Hi,

This may be a question thats been asked a million times but I was wondering if the lower wishbones on the 182 Cup are the same as the regular 182?

The reason I'm asking is I've just bought a 182 Cup and the steering is not what I was expecting. There is a loud clicking sound from the steering when at a standstill, this isn't at full lock so I don't think its the usual noise.

I've got some money left over from my trade in so I was going to start changing bits to try and sort it out. I've already ordered some new shock absorbers as they are squelching and don't feel that stiff.

Cheers

Tom

When my car has been driven for a bit there is a creaking noise when the steering wheel is turned (and the car is either stationary or moving slowly) - as with yours it's not a full lock issue, just a few degrees form straight ahead will do it.

I was wondering if it was the top mounts?