ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup Owners, what Suspension chosen?

Was just wanting to find out what fellow 182 cup owners have chosen Suspension/coilover wise for their cars, road, track or both?

clio 182
There is not much choice for our cars :dapprove: i have started looking after my camber thread.....if only you could bet the bilstiens!

15's mate got a pic if you want to see how it looks

If you wouldnt mind. You use the car on track, how does it handle?

Apparently H&R are ok coupled with a Whiteline ARB, just what ive heard bout rusting puts me off.

Bilstiens would be ideal!

172 cup
No mate not on track here's a quick pic

b80fe7e2.png

Ktec is what i have at the moment, need to change to something firmer for track. Got a whiteline so should be pretty stiff altogether.

Trophy dampers need alot of maint?

+1

How fast was the 182 around the Top Gear track? Spend the money on improving you. Get some instruction on a track day - best value for making you faster!

That is the plan, but need to change my coilovers as the ktecs, wether im an ace on track or not is not the choice for track, IMO.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently H&R use bilstein shocks.

I want new suspension, but just cant find anything.

Nearly got H&R's but a few on here said they have reliability problems.

Apparently H&R use bilstein shocks.

I want new suspension, but just cant find anything.

Nearly got H&R's but a few on here said they have reliability problems.

Was almost the same, heard H&Rs were good with a whiteline ARB. Just heard lots about them rusting and reliability.