ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup shocks

Golf GTD Mk7
Noticed my ns front shock has started leaking. Handling still feels ok. Do I need to change it asap, or just wait to see it get worse. What is the worst that could happen? Seized up?

Golf GTD Mk7
I did a full day at Donny yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it was doing it at oulton also last month. Handling wasn't affected. If handling goes crap I'll change, but is it dangerous not to is the question?

99% no. but you never know why its leaking. if its leaking cos its fractured or cracked then there is the possibility of it being dangerous, as it could just disintegrate. This is worst case by the way :) whens your mot?

Golf GTD Mk7
99% no. but you never know why its leaking. if its leaking cos its fractured or cracked then there is the possibility of it being dangerous, as it could just disintegrate. This is worst case by the way :) whens your mot?

s**t, forgot about MOT, next month :( I could wipe the shock clean as there isn't and play in it