ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup

Golf GTI Ed30

Ive just been reading a post on Scoobynet and some guy on there reckons Renault are releasing a Cup version of the 182 soon. Now im normally on the ball with new cars coming out and havent heard this myself, so smell a rat.

But am I wrong? Would be a little monster if they did...

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Vtec Abuser on 14 September 2004

Ive just been reading a post on Scoobynet and some guy on there reckons Renault are releasing a Cup version of the 182 soon. Now im normally on the ball with new cars coming out and havent heard this myself, so smell a rat.

But am I wrong? Would be a little monster if they did...
It is essentially a 182 with dynamique interior and some of the other niceties removed.

Where as the 172Cup was a more track inspired version of the 172, the 182 Cup is currently seen as the poor mans 182.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Its true Ben, there will be 182 Cup soon, but its not as stripped out as the 172 Cup was, so is not much lighter, not much different and not much cheaper...