ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 custom exhaust look for 172!!

Renaultsport 197
Hey I'm heading down the road wanting to get the 182 look for my 172 but am doing my research on costs and options first.

I've located the K-tec custom system which I'm pressuming will be pretty descent. The links here if you want a nossey -

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1560

Has anyone heard of any reviews on this system or any of the K-Tec range they have for sale??

AND finally is there any other companies out there offering similar 182 custom look styles but maybe at a slightly lower price??

Cheers

Mk4 .:R32
I'd get a single tail pipe exhaust to be honest, like a yozza or GDI recessed system. Atleast then it's not pretending to be something it's not

Clio 172 mk2
I'd get a single tail pipe exhaust to be honest, like a yozza or GDI recessed system. Atleast then it's not pretending to be something it's not

Agree with that

Why do you want ot make it look like a 182 anyway....TBH they are far more common than 172s, most of them have been wrapped around lamposts/ditched by chavs lol