ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust mount to boot floor??

Audi S4 Avant
I just noticed today that one of my rear exhaust mounts has rotten through. Got some pics:

DSC00034.gif

DSC00033.gif

Has anyone got the part number as the parts man at my local dealer got confused when i explained it!? If not i may have to get one made someplace, but im sure im not the first person with this rust issue.

Cheers

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Ive just ordered 2 today from K-tec. Mention your a cs member and its 5% off!!! Woman there is called Paris and shes really helpful.

Tis a common flaw with 182's. They all go eventually, and usually last around 30,000 miles.

Hope this helps!!

Audi S4 Avant
Ktec have them? Never saw them on the website, i only saw the actual mount with the rubber that connects the exhaust to the boot floor bracket?

Mine have 86900 on them and just gave now, not a bad innings i guess!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ive just ordered 2 today from K-tec. Mention your a cs member and its 5% off!!! Woman there is called Paris and shes really helpful.

Tis a common flaw with 182's. They all go eventually, and usually last around 30,000 miles.

Hope this helps!!

They sell the rear ones, not that one.

Audi S4 Avant
Yea its the bracket that actually attaches to the car im after, its a renault part but im not having much luck with the parts man at my local dealer. Need to find out where to get it to stop the exhaust from looking silly!! A part number ideally!?