ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on a 172

suzuki gsxr6/ clio cup172
does any one have the 182 look a like exhaust on there cup 172? im thinking of gettin it but not sure as i have been told to go for the yozza race system but i like the look of the 182 exhaust. :S

any pics or vids? :)

vw bora
just depends what you want the yozza sport is expensive but it is one of the best you can buy for the clio but on the other side the 182 look alike looks loads better

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
i have mate, here's a pic of my 172 cup (only got the car on sat) don't know what make it is but it sounds really smart. It's the only pic i have at the moment, but will take a few more tomoz mate.
calipers109.jpg

S2000 + E91 330D
zorsts.jpg

my 172 with ktec 182 look exhaust..

i know its not a cup, thought it might help tho..!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Mine has a deep bassey sound at low revs and seem a little quieter at high rev's mate i could try to get a vid for you but i have a k&n fitted too so will sound louder.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
172 Cup with 182 Wheels and something like a Powerflow Custom Jobbie Exhaust = FAIL

Sorry

Golf GTTDI & ZetecS
yeah cup or ff wheels maybe.

My friend works for a repo company so I got the wheels for free, my old ones were scuffed bad by previous owner and the 182's where immaculate (+they had the Exaltos). The exhaust needed replacing so thought id get an aftermarket.