ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on my 172 help lol

right iv got the back box, cut the well out. i need to no will i need to get a 182 exhaust manafold for my 172 can any one help please thanks !!!:))

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
didn't think that you could fit a 182 'zorst to a 172 due to the spare wheel well being in the way.....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I will need a special made cat, or a 182 manifold and 182 cat.

so if i get a 182 manifold and 182 cat or a (de-cat?) it will all go on ok? thx all for your help lads

Da

Less
It wont go on ok as it's a right ball-ache to do, but yeah cat and manifold is required to fit to a 172.

ValverInBits
have you really cut the wheel well out?
Can we have pics of said brave grinding operation?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Looks like a lot of effort. Can't really see the point. But hey, good on you for havin' a go lad

lol thanks lads yer its been cut out. weldin it up next week when i got time ill get sum pics when i go up the unit next. why it a ball-ache no room?is it just a simple bolt of old one then bolt on new one just not much room yer?.. the reason im doing it is i like the 182 exhaust look:) and its not cost me much at all. does anyone no where the best place to get a 182 manafold from. can i get upgrade one from anywhere? thanks lads..

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
standard manifold will still set you back a fir wedge, would have been better buying a 182 look exhaust, or a 182... lol