ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust

BMW 5 Series
I will be changing the exhaust (cat back) on the 182 over Christmas and will probably go with one of the following:-

1) Blueflame (got sound clip from blueflame).
2) Magnex.
3) Janspeed.

Any feed back or comments would be very appreciated, i am looking for a more purposfull sound and have had rattling problems with the factory one.

Many Thanks MM

Boz

Arctic 182
As you know I have a blueflame and am extreamly happy with it. You'll not go far wrong with any of the above imo, but blueflame is very good value and fit.

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
I have a Magnex which will be shortly for sale, here are some pics

Its virtually brand new and has covered about 1500 miles no problems I'm looking for about £200 for it. PM me if your interested and i can get you a sound clip.

PS - Was bought new for £390.00

Last edited:
  Turbo Beige
I have a Blueflame, been on for around 8000 miles now and its mint. Not had anyproblems.

I personally wouldn't ever look at a powerflow system, they are well known for being really poor quality, they use mild steel rods to weld stainless tubing, and it just rusts!

BMW 5 Series
Thanks alot all, its very much appreciated, i will have a look at freeflys magnex and take it from there, john the super sprint could be a bit pricey but looks good.

Thanks again MM