ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust

I know there are already so many threads about the choise of an exhaust for the 182, but on this question I never read the answer. I want an exhaust that has no powerloss, but most important, I don't wat that booming motorway sound. Can anyone help me with that?

Lionel Richie
erm, its a tricky one fella, ours is ok if you're steady on the throttle when crusing. Performance exhausts are weird, some are quieter at 80mph than they are at 70mph, just the way it goes!

Lionel Richie
ha! over clouding your products with technical rubbish again mr lackof rushworth!

a ringdingdingdingdingdingding, bwwarrrrrrrrrrrrweeeeeeeee

clio 200 F4Rt
our BTB is quite 'boomey' at 3,000 RPM, but otherwise is fine. Also depends how much throttle you have on.

our system is boomey at said rev range due to the design, 2.5 inch, into 2x 2inch (4inch in total) into 2x 3inch tail pipes (6inch in total), therefore acts liek a trumpet!

but as i said, depends on throttle position, as on part throttle you can cruise without even hearing the system.

I don't think I'm a homo :)
At this moment I drive a Orbisoud race exhaust (not the street version). I have to buy another because my girlfriend hates it BUT I LIKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

182 Full Fat
FredYozzasport said:
erm, its a tricky one fella, ours is ok if you're steady on the throttle when crusing. Performance exhausts are weird, some are quieter at 80mph than they are at 70mph, just the way it goes!

My H&S is like this. After 3500rpm ie above 80mph, the boom goes away!:approve: